The 'Quality Mark' for interoperability trusted by the mobile industry
GCF Certification benefits all players in the mobile value chain.
For device manufacturers, certified interoperability:
- Expands the addressable market and facilitates entry into new markets
- Drives economies of scale
- Increases sales volumes
- Cuts return rates and support costs
For operators, certified devices:
- Perform correctly on their own networks
- Associate the operators’ brand with high quality service delivery
- Reduce support costs
Certification identifies products that will meet the service level expectations of end-users and drive customer satisfaction
GCF members include:
- Operators representing all key markets worldwide
- Manufacturers of handsets, tablets, chipsets, modules and the increasingly diverse devices that incorporate mobile connectivity, including IoT
- Observers including test laboratories, test system manufacturers and other industry stakeholders.