GCF membership is open to any organisation with an interest in cellular mobile and IoT connectivity. By joining GCF, participating companies demonstrate their shared commitment to supplying the end-users with products that work effectively and efficiently on multiple mobile networks worldwide.
Benefits of joining GCF
- GCF certification programmes ensures compliance with global industry standards for connectivity in wireless mobile and IoT devices.
- A GCF certified device is the globally-recognised benchmark for connectivity and interoperability between mobile and IoT devices incorporating cellular connectivity and mobile networks.
- A GCF certified product identifies devices as being interoperable with multiple networks and therefore suitable for sale in multiple markets
- Ensuirng device-network interoperabilty saves costs and time.
- GCF certification opens up global markets to members as the certification portfolio covers all relevant parts of international standards.
- By following the well-developed GCF certification process manufacturers can also reduce their time and costs to market with new devices
- Protect a company's brand name
- Fastest growing membership organisation - over 300 members worldwide
- GCF legacy record since 1999
Main membership programmes:
Associate memberships can be used as a stepping stone to other membership types.
Joining GCF is a straightforward process:
1. complete an Application Form and Participation Agreement
2. pay the membership fee (where applicable)
3. acceptance period and join
Already a GCF member? The login to the Members' portal is here
Contact GCF to discuss your membership requirements.