GCF Operator membership is open to any Operator of a network based on any 3GPP or 3GPP2 technology: 5G, LTE (FDD & TDD); 3G/HSPA/DC-HSPA; GSM/GPRS/EDGE.
New Operator Member categories
GCF recently added 3 new categories of Operator membership:
- MVNO member: means a company providing mobile telecommunication services who are utilising, but not owning or controlling, a 3GPP/3GPP2 radio network and/or spectrum license
- Associate MVNO Member: means a company providing mobile telecommunication services who are utilising, but not owning or controlling, a 3GPP/3GPP2 radio network and/or spectrum license.
- Misson Critical Communications Operator member: means a company providing mission critical communications serviceswho are utilising, but may not be owning or controlling, a 3GPP radio network and/or spectrum license
What are the key benefits for Operator members?
GCF Certification assures all Operator members that mobile devices will:
- perform correctly on their network infrastructure
- deliver a seamless roaming service
- associate the operator's brand with high quality service delivery.
- reduced testing means a faster time to market and to revenuue.
GCF Certification is supported by all Operator members with interests in markets worldwide.
The transparency of the GCF scheme allows Operator members to focus their own testing activity on requirements specific to their own network or service proposition rather than common areas covered by GCF.
Operator Member categories
There are five types of Operator Membership available.
APPLY for GCF Operator Membership
Joining GCF is a straightforward process that starts with sending up a completed Membership Application form.Membership Application Form
Contact GCF to discuss your membership requirements. Associate memberships can be used as a stepping stone to other membership types.
GCF Certification: The ‘Quality Mark’ for interoperability trusted by the mobile and IoT industry worldwide. Test once, connect anywhere.