This year's edition of the ETSI IoT Week will take place on 22 – 26 October 2018 in Sophia-Antipolis, France.
The status on the Global oneM2M certification scheme will be presented by Jerome Hamel from 7layers on behalf of GCF on 24 October.
Wednesday 24 October:
Session 3: IoT Opportunities: Opensource and Certification Session Chair: Jumoke Ogunbekun, Fujitsu Ltd
14:00 Integration of OM2M in the Inter-IoT H2020-project Benjamin Sartori, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
14:15 Mobius, Certified oneM2M Open Source Implementation SeungMyeong Jeong, Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI)
14:30 Formalization of IoT Tests for Quality Assessments André Wardaschka, DEKRA Exam - Axel Rennoch, Fraunhofer FOKUS
14:45 OneM2M Certification in GCF Jerome Hamel, 7layers GmbH on behalf of GCF
15:00 Panel and Questions
Highlights of the ETSI IoT week 2018 include:
- A half-day session dedicated to the IoT Security aspects
- A full-day tutorial providing practical understanding on the use of oneM2M standard and the corresponding opensource offerings
- An overview of the major IoT standardization activities in ETSI SmartM2M, oneM2M, 3GPP and more
- Smart cities solutions and best practices
- IoT for Industry and Manufacturing
- Semantic Interoperability and SAREF
- IoT Connectivity (2G, 3G, NB-IoT, 5G, LoRa and more… )
- Smart Energy, Buildings and Environment
- A half-day session dedicated to Wearables and Body Area Networks
Registration: Participation is open to all and free of charge upon registration. Please register to each event(s) you wish to attend.
Contact GCF if you wish for any further information about GCF’s presentation at this event.