Assessment Capable Entities (ACE)
Assessment Capable Entities (ACE) are organisations that are:
- capable of determining the range of tests required to certify a product
- assessing test results to ensure the product satisfies all relevant certification criteria.
Suitably qualified GCF Members can offer their services as Third Party Assessment Capable Entities (TPACE) to assist:
Any individual within an ACE organisation who undertakes assessments must have at least two years' experience of working within GCF member organisation(s). They must also possess:
- First hand experience of creating and modifying test plans in line with the features and functionality of the product being certified;
- The ability to analyse test results to verify the accuracy of the features and functionality declared for the product;
- Experience in the review of test reports in order to construct a Compliance Folder;
- Experience in the review of a Compliance Folder in order to ensure that it demonstrates the product complies with all relevant GCF Certification Criteria.
- An understanding of the Product Contest process.